Dominant Strategies Inc.
Last Updated: 09/20/2022
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites (“External Sites”). We have no control over the privacy practices or the content of any such External Sites. As such, we are not responsible for their content, use or privacy practices. We strongly suggest that you review the applicable privacy policies and terms of service when visiting any External Sites.
2. Information We Collect
a) Information We Collect Automatically
Like most online services, we automatically receive standard technical information when you connect with the Services. We collect this information through browser cookies, pixels, web server logs, web beacons, and similar technologies. These features enable us to personalize your experience with the Services, understand how you use them, maintain a persistent session, and improve and further develop the Services. Information we collect automatically includes or may include:
- Browser and device information such as unique device identifiers, mobile phone carrier, internet protocol (IP) addresses (which may identify your general geographic location), user agent string (e.g., operating system and browser type/version), and the date and time of your interactions;
- The nature and type of the interactions you have with the Services; and
- Geolocation information.
B) Information Obtained From Third-Party Analytics Services
We use third–party web analytics services to evaluate your use of the Services and to help us improve our performance and to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities. The third–party analytics services collect and analyze information about your online activities on your electronic devices, the website, third-party websites, apps, and other online services.
Third-party analytics services we may use for these purposes include Google Analytics, Google Studio, Mixpanel, Crazy Egg, and Stitchology. For more information on these third parties, including on how to opt out from certain data collection, please visit the sites below. Please be advised that if you opt out of any service, you may not be able to use the full functionality of the Services.
- For Google Analytics, see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en and https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- For Google Studio, see: https://support.google.com/datastudio/answer/9626001?hl=en
- For Mixpanel, see: https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-hub/ and https://mixpanel.com/legal/security-overview/
- For Crazy Egg, see: https://www.crazyegg.com/privacy and https://www.crazyegg.com/opt-out
- For Stitchology, see: https://stitchology.me/stitchology
C) Information Obtained Through Inferences
Inferences are assumptions or extrapolations that have been drawn from any of the information identified above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities and aptitudes.
3. How We Use Your Data
We use Your Data to provide the Services to you, and to operate our business. This includes:
- Service-Related Usage: We use the information we collect from and about you to provide and support the Services, such as communicating with you and other customers, managing user accounts, providing customer service, and maintaining our systems.
- Analyzing and Improving the Services: We may run calculations, aggregate, normalize, clean, and make derivative works of Your Data in order to
- Understand and analyze usage trends and preferences;
- Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Services;
- Improve the Services and develop new products, services, features, and functionality; and
- Test the Services and our infrastructure to make sure the Services are working correctly.
- Marketing: If you enter your contact information on our website and opt-in to receive electronic marketing communications from us, we may provide you with promotional materials that could be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. We will not send you marketing emails if you have not signed up for this, and you can unsubscribe from receiving such emails at any time.
4. How We Share Your Data
We share, transfer, or disclose Your Data if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Service Providers: We share information with third parties who provide services to us, such as customer services, website management, information technology and IT security, auditing, payment processing, data analytics, advertising, and other similar service providers. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose Your Data except as necessary to perform services for us or to comply with legal requirements.
- Compliance with Legal Requirements: We may disclose Your Data if required or permitted to do so to:
- Comply with applicable laws and legal processes;
- Respond to requests from law enforcement authorities, public and government agencies or officials, or other persons or entities with appropriate legal authority or justification to receive such information, including persons or entities outside your country of residence; and
- Protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and / or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
- Affiliates and Successors: We may share some or all of Your Data with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. Further, as we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, Your Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Aggregated, de-identified information: We may use Your Data to create aggregate or statistical information that does not directly identify a specific person, and we may share that information with third parties. For example, we may share anonymous and aggregated reports and information on user demographics and industry patterns with third parties.
We are not in the business of selling Your Data to others, and we share it only as described above.
5. Accessing and Modifying Information And Communication Preferences
a) Your Account
If you have registered for the Services, you may access, review, delete and make changes to the information you submitted by following the instructions on our website. You may also access, remove, review, and/or make changes to the same by contacting us at [email protected].
b) Marketing Communications
You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Quai marketing e-mail. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
- Essential Cookies: Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functional Cookies: Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding our Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to our Services. These Cookies help us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Performance/Analytical Cookies: Performance/Analytical Cookies allow us to understand how visitors use our Services. They do this by collecting information about the number of visitors to the Services, what pages visitors view on our Services and how long visitors are viewing pages on the Services. Performance/Analytical Cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our campaigns and the Services’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies through your internet browser’s settings. Most browsers have an option for turning off the Cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new Cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allow you to decide on acceptance of each new Cookie in a variety of ways. You can also delete all Cookies that are already on your device. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website and some of the Services and functionalities may not work.
To explore what Cookie settings are available to you, look in the “preferences” or “options” section of your browser’s menu. To find out more information about Cookies, including information about how to manage and delete Cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ if you are located in the United Kingdom, or https://europa.eu/european-union/abouteuropa/cookies_en if you are located in the European Union.
6. Do Not Track
As discussed above, third parties such as advertising networks and analytics providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use the Services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for commercial websites. At this time, we do not monitor, recognize, or honor any opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
7. Data Security
We seek to protect Your Data from unauthorized access, use and disclosure using appropriate physical, technical, organizational and administrative security measures based on the type of Personal Data and how we are processing that data. You should also help protect Your Data by appropriately selecting and protecting your password and/or other sign-on mechanism; limiting access to your computer or device and browser; and signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Although we work to protect the security of your account and other data that we hold in our records, please be aware that no method of transmitting data over the internet or storing data is completely secure.
8. Personal Data Of Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data about children under 16 years of age; if you are a child under the age of 16, please do not attempt to register for or otherwise use the Services or send us any Personal Data. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under 16 years of age, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account. If you believe that a child under 16 years of age may have provided Personal Data to us, contact us at [email protected].
9. Notice To California Residents
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship (and that are not otherwise exempt) have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, including the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. In order to submit such a request, please contact us at [email protected]. Please note, however, that we do not disclose Personal Data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
10. Notice To Nevada Residents
If you are a resident of Nevada, you have the right to opt-out of the sale of certain Personal Data to third parties. You can exercise this right by contacting us at [email protected] with the subject line “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” and providing us with your name and the email address associated with your account. Please note, however, that we do not sell Personal Data.
11. Important Notice To Non-U.S. Residents
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data. For more information about your rights under the GDPR, please visit our GDPR Privacy Notice to European Residents in Addendum I below.
13. Contact Information
- Email: [email protected]