Quai Network Docs Wiki
Welcome to the Quai Network documentation wiki! Our team is incredibly appreciative of any contributions you make to our docs, whether it be a simple typo fix or a full article.
This wiki contains everything you need to get started contributing to the Quai Network documentation. If you have any questions, please reach out to us on Discord.
The Importance of Documentation
Documentation is Quai's most visited web asset apart from the homepage. It's often the first impression many users have of the protocol, and thus critical that docs are thorough, well-written, and easy to understand for users of all experience levels.
Every contributor to our docs plays a key role in shaping Quai's customer facing brand and reputation. As such, we ask that you tailor each one of your contributions to be obsessively user-focused, professional, and approachable to anyone who may read it.
Types of Documentation
The Quai Network docs focus on three main types of content:
- Articles - In-depth explanations of key aspects of the protocol and surrounding infrastructure.
- Tutorials - Step-by-step guides that walk users through how to use and interact with Quai Network.
- Reference - Technical specification for aspects of Quai Network.
When contributing to our docs, it's important to identify which type of content you're writing and understand how it fits into the larger documentation ecosystem. For example, if you're writing a tutorial, you should link to any relevant articles and reference documentation that may be helpful to the user.
We've provided a step-by-step guide on how to contribute to our docs in the Contributing to Docs page.
The wiki also contains a number of other pages that may be helpful to you as you contribute:
- Visit the docs style guide and MDX guide for info on formatting specifics.
- If you're interested in contributing translations, check out the Translations page.
- Check out the Issues page for a list of open issues that need to be addressed.
Once you've set up your local environment for contribution, we recommend checking out the rest of the wiki for more specifics on how to contribute to the docs. If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the docs, don't hesitate to reach out to us on Discord.