This month, the Iron Age Testnet has been officially announced. Launching on September 19th, the Iron Age Testnet will showcase the complete rework of the Quai protocol that has taken place since the Bronze Age in 2022. Additionally, the Iron Age Testnet will be incentivized, offering Mainnet Quai rewards to miners and developers, with future incentives for users yet to be released.
- The Iron Age Testnet was officially announced on August 21, 2023:
- In preparation for the Iron Age, new release candidates have been cut for both go-quai and go-quai-stratum:
- Internal testing of the Quai protocol has continued, and has yielded optimistic results. The additional stress to the network that the Iron Age Testnet will bring is the next step in ensuring the reliability of the current release of the Quai protocol:
Since the announcement of the Iron Age Testnet, the Quai Ecosystem has been growing rapidly.
- Solar Dex has indicated that they will be building on the Iron Age Testnet:
- Dominant Strategies team member Max joined members of the Solar team for a Twitter discussion on the Solar integration to Quai:
- Koala Wallet has indicated that they will be supporting Quai within the Iron Age Testnet:
- Dominant Strategies team member Max joined members of the Koala team for a Twitter discussion on Koala’s integration of Quai:
- Curvance has shared that they will be working to build on Quai Network:
- Quai NFT projects have been creating partnerships and working to build their communities:
September is a busy month for the Quai booth, making an appearance at 3 conferences over the course of the month.
- Permissionless II in Austin, TX from September 11th-13th:
- Token2049 in Singapore from September 13th-15th:
- Mainnet Messari in New York, NY from September 20th-22nd:
If you’ll be at the Permissionless, Token2049, or Mainnet conferences this month, be sure to stop by the Quai booth!
Join us to build a better blockchain.
Quai Network is an open-source Proof-of-Entropy-Minima blockchain network utilizing the capabilities of merged mining to increase throughput and security. Users of Quai Network will enjoy fast transaction times without compromising decentralization and security. Miners will have competitive mining opportunities across the many blockchains within the network.
Capable of thousands of transactions per second, the Quai Network is a new solution to scalability that is soon to be ready for mainnet release.
Opinions, ideas, and statements shared in this update are delivered with numerous assumptions, risks, and uncertainties which are subject to change over time. There are multiple risk factors, including those related to blockchain, cryptographic systems, and technologies generally, as well Quai’s business, operations and results of operations, that could cause actual results or developments anticipated not to be realized or, even if substantially realized, to fail to achieve any or all of the benefits that could be expected therefrom. We reserve the right to unilaterally, completely, or partially change plans, expectations, and intentions stated herein at any time and for any reason, in our sole and absolute discretion, and we undertake no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments, or otherwise. ACCORDINGLY, WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY ON, AND DO NOT MAKE ANY FINANCIAL DECISION OR INVESTMENT BASED ON, THE STATEMENTS CONTAINED IN THIS UPDATE OR ANY OF OUR UPDATES/ARTICLES — INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY SELLING OR TRADING OF QUAI TOKENS, ETHER, OR ANY OTHER CRYPTOGRAPHIC OR BLOCKCHAIN TOKEN, OR THE SECURITIES OF ANY COMPANY.
The views, opinions, and statements made in this update are those of an individual author and not those of any institution, University, or legal entity operating within the jurisdiction of The United States or beyond. There is no association between these views, opinions, and statements and any for-profit or non-profit entity, particularly with Universities, Foundations, and other Agencies located within the United States. Any perception of such an association is purely accidental, and will be rectified immediately if brought to our attention by the reader.